CURRENT FAVORITES

Wednesday, May 03, 2017


I used to make monthly favorite posts. However, I noticed that lately I don't really change favorites every month anymore. I tend to stick to a product that I like for months before changing to another similar product that I like better. Thus, I am no longer making monthly favorites posts. I am renaming it to CURRENT FAVORITES instead. I am not sure until when will I post another current favorites posts because I can't tell until when will I stop using these products I will mention. Rest assured, I will be uploading CURRENT FAVORITES when I find new products worth sharing to you.

As of the moment, these are the products/things I am currently loving:

  • PERFECT PURITY MOISTURIZING LOTION



    I know: it's gigantic, haha. I have been using this body lotion for ages and I consumed only just half of the bottle because how can I empty it fast when it's this huge? This was the only size available when I bought it, so don't judge me 😂

    This is not a whitening lotion. There's nothing fancy about its scent. It doesn't have SPF either. But it is one of my favorites because when it comes to moisturizing, IT DOES WONDERS. It definitely leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, no kidding. The consistency of this lotion is liquid-like, very runny. I have to be extra careful each time I tilt it because the contents flow out of the container too easily. Perfect Purity Moisturizing Lotion is part of my night skin care routine; it's how I prep my skin before cuddling with my husband at night. Go try it!

  • Book: IT ENDS WITH US



    This book got me hoping 'til the last chapters. I don't want to go through so much details because I do not want to be a spoiler and I am about to make a book review too. IT ENDS WITH US became my favorite because it's my first time to read something both sexy and funny. Akala ko romantic comedies lang meron, may sexy and funny rin pala! This also got me excited to read another Colleen Hoover book.. because I like how genuine her characters are. She creates them with heart that everyone can easily relate to. That's probably the reason why many readers love this book so much. The author's humor is also on-point.

  • QUICK FX NO SHINE MATTIFIER




    I've been hearing and reading good reviews about this product but I didn't have the chance to try it right away because we don't have Watsons Branch here in our place. WALA. Wala talaga. I don't have the free will either to visit Davao City Or General Santos City where I can find Watsons Branch. Fortunately, my sister along with my niece from Davao City visited us here in Kidapawan.. so I took the opportunity to ask her for a favor. I asked her to buy me 3 sachets of Quick FX No Shine Mattifier. I tried it as soon as I got my hands on it and girl--- for someone who has extremely oily skin like me, this product is a savior. It can definitely hold up your make up longer. Not because it's a primer but because it's a MATTIFIER. It took longer before I started oiling up in my T-zone. And there wasn't that much oil to blot. I am really happy and satisfied. Now it's part of my daily make up routine. I apply this in my face before any other product. But I can also put this over my make up if I ever want to touch up. I don't really put this product on my entire face, only on  my T-Zone where I need help controlling the oil. I also like its packaging because qit comes with a nozzle thingy with a cap though it is in a sachet. This will definitely come in handy if I will take this in my travels, it won't take up so much space in my make up bag.

  • REVLON COLORBURST LACQUER LIPBALM; Shade: ADORE




    If you haven't read my review about this product, CLICK HERE. I already mentioned on my review that this will probably my go-to lip balm shade. True enough: IT REALLY IS. I just like how natural the shade looks on my lips. And I am still loving the minty sensation it gives me. Whenever I prepare my bag on a hurry, this is one of the lip products I grab without hesitation because I know I can never go wrong with its shade. Whether I want to flaunt dramatic lips or sport a natural looking lip color, this is definitely the product I can just depend on.

  • Game: BLOSSOM BLAST SAGA




    I am obsessed with this game. And I am proudly playing at LEVEL 644 --- that ain't easy to achieve girl, that's why I am really proud of my self 😀 Well, I have to admit that I had a little help from my husband too. We joined forces against the moles, the bees and the birds! I have this game on my phone for a while. Been playing this probably since last year, before I even got married. With its truly relaxing background music and impressive graphics, I don't see myself removing this game on my phone. I also like how I can play the game offline. And the option of syncing it with my Facebook account so I can see who else among my online friends are playing this game too. It saves the progress of my game, so I don't have to start over every time I change the device I'm using.

  • FLORET EAU DE TOILETTE




    A church friend gave us this perfume which is from Cosmic Collections, batch 389. It has no manufacturer details printed on the bottle so I don't know where to purchase it. I haven't asked the person where it came from (I wish I had) but girl, I swear it smells awesome. It smells flowers and spring. Not too flowery but just enough to keep you wanting to smell it some more. I don't really need to carry this around with me because its scent lasts long for a day especially on my clothes. I would purchase this for myself but sadly, I don't know who sells it. Tried looking for it on Facebook using 'floret' as my keyword but to no avail.

  • NICHIDO BRONZING POWDER



    I meant to buy their final powder in creamy glow. Then I thought of trying out another shade. I didn't think Ivory White nor the pink one would work on me, so I decided to grab this instead. Only to realize when I got home that I actually purchase a BRONZING POWDER, not a final powder. Haha, I'm such a loser. Fortunately, I found my way how to actually use the product and felt like a winner. I am so happy with this powder. In fact, it became a part of my daily make up routine. I apply it in my upper cheeks, my temples... to any high points on my face where the light hits my face first. It makes me look glowy without being too glittery (except when you put so much of this product on your face.) People always think I wear no makeup, but I get them confuse when I get glowy on some angles. I notice them staring. The kind of stare that I like, 😄.

  • NICHIDO EYE BROW PENCIL SHARPENER




    KILAY is my thing. And so are eyebrow pencils. Now that I know how to do my brows, I learned to love eyebrow cakes and angled brushes.. but an eyebrow pencil is still a part of my routine. The one from Ever Bilena (Perfect Eyebrow Pencil) in Dark Brown shade is my favorite. Been using that product ever since I started doing my brows which was years ago. The problem is I consume the product too fast because it easily breaks whenever I sharpen it. The brown product on the middle (is it also called lead? I don't think so) is too creamy that it actually breaks every time I sharpen it. I was still using a regular pencil sharpener by the way.

    So I decided to try out other eye brow pencils of Ever Bilena. Someone told me to buy the automatic one so I don't have to sharpen it anymore. However, those actually have different shade naming and I do not know which among them is equivalent to dark brown. The sales ladies were not helpful either. So I ended up buying the one that I've been using for years. Luckily, I saw eyebrow pencil sharpeners on Nichido's beauty counter on my way to the cashier. Then it hit me: ---"Why did I not think of replacing my sharpener instead of the eyebrow pencil?!"--- I know, right? Forgive me I could be a dumb ass sometimes. So I bought one and wow. It became my instant favorite right after my first use. I was so happy because it didn't break my eyebrow pencil at all! The sharpener came with a little rod thingy that can be used to poke and clean any product residues on the blade. Awesome! Babaw ng kaligayahan ko, hahahaha! Eh antagal ko na kayang problema yun. Sharpener lang pala ang problema. Finally, I found the solution. Are you having the same problem? I'm telling you girl, GO BUY A PROPER EYEBROW PENCIL SHARPENER, it's a life saver.

'Til then, see yah!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Trying hard to be a photographer

Trying hard to be a photographer

ABOUT AZZY

Hi there stranger.
My name's Azenith which I constantly change the spelling to AZZYNITH when using it in the internet. My alter ego name is THINEZA. That's actually just my real name spelled backwards 'xcept for the 't' and 'h'.

Happily married, a mother, bookworm, photography enthuasiast, music lover, cat owner, koreanovelas sucker, a frustrated cook-watercolorist-calligraphist-video editor-graphic artist-writer-journalist and a bullet journal junkie. Too many frustrations huh? Well I'm just gon'na laugh all these frustrations off. HAHA! (READ MORE)