Maybelline Lipstick & Lip Balm + Mary Kay Lipstick

Saturday, November 01, 2014

I’ve used Mary kay lipstick for a year now and still always satisfied with its result each time. I always use the Caramel Toffee color because I thought that I look better on it than any other colors. Here it is: 




I tried changing colors once (just to seek another favorite) but gave up on it for i thought i look like a clown in red. (haha! loser me :D ) Just can’t pull off red lips the way Anne Curtis does, we don’t have the same lips  anyway.

Mary Kay lipstick is the best for those who have sensitive lips. Achieving a luscious and full lips effect is easy when using it.  I don’t know if it has nourishing nutrients to take care of your lips but I think it does. It keeps my lips from drying whenever I wear it. I would still recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a perfect lipstick brand to wear. 

And then came the day when I finally got bored of the color. Been using the same lip color for a year, for ALL OCCASIONS, and realized that if I don’t like red for my lips, then maybe I could try other colors like pink (took me a year to realize that, can you believe it?! haha!) so there, I went to the mall and decided to change lipstick brand as well because I can’t find Mary kay in Davao Malls.

Since Maybelline is almost everywhere in cosmetic dept, I decided to have one for myself. I bought the COLORSENSATIONAL MOISTURE EXTREME LISTICK with blushing berry color. Its description says it has the purest pigments for rich color (whatever that means) with nourishing hydra nectar for creamy moisture and that this lipstick has SPF 15. The SPF is what pushed me to decide that maybe I should try this. Here are its photos:





I decided to use this for a while before creating a post about it and so far, I am liking the product. The color choice is great. Now I know Caramel Toffee isn’t the only shade that will look good on me. I would say Mary Kay is still better than it BUT Maybelline is not that far behind if I were to rate the two products. The former gives me a creamier feel than the latter but Maybelline is longer lasting than Mary Kay. 

True to their words, Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick is really moisturizing that can save your kissable lips from cracking. :) Not to mention that they are waaaay cheaper than Mary kay. (Mary Kay: Php 700 / Maybelline New York: Php 300-400, Forgive me I forgot the exact amount)

Speaking of cracking lips, I thought of buying their lip balm too. I don’t wear lipstick at home but I don’t want to end up having crack lips too. This Maybelline  Lip Balm is also everywhere in Cosmetic Dept:





It is called Baby Lips Color Lip Balm. It has 6 hour moisture and vibrant translucent color & shine. Maybelline New York chose to infuse  it with their “Pure Color System” for a transluscent pop of color and shine.

The best thing about it is that it has Vitamin E and Jojoba oil to help you shed away rough dryness of your lips and achieve supple smooth and cushioned lips the whole day. And oh! did I mention that has SPF 16? And you get all these Lip Balm benefits for only Php 92.00.

I got ROSE ADDICT for myself and I am loving every bit of it. 

'Til then, see yah!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Trying hard to be a photographer

Trying hard to be a photographer

ABOUT AZZY

Hi there stranger.
My name's Azenith which I constantly change the spelling to AZZYNITH when using it in the internet. My alter ego name is THINEZA. That's actually just my real name spelled backwards 'xcept for the 't' and 'h'.

Happily married, a mother, bookworm, photography enthuasiast, music lover, cat owner, koreanovelas sucker, a frustrated cook-watercolorist-calligraphist-video editor-graphic artist-writer-journalist and a bullet journal junkie. Too many frustrations huh? Well I'm just gon'na laugh all these frustrations off. HAHA! (READ MORE)